So now that the 15 year anniversary edition of the debut album I Hope U Melt is out, what’s next for us in the future?
Well first thing’s first, comedy-rap goes on the back-burner for a little bit while Jewish Dave becomes David Rosen again and finishes work on some films he’s composing the scores for (you didn’t think he was just a gansta-rapper and dope beat maker did you?). But then we do have some more shit coming your way. Here’s a list… Subject to change because who knows if any of this will get done in our life times.
- D-Mize & Dee. Rockz – D & Dee. Tox – Our 3rd album. I’d bet on this coming in 2018. Then again Oh Geez took us like 6 or 7 years, but I think it’s gonna really happen sooner rather than later.
- D-Mize & Dee. Rockz – In Our 40z – Our 4th album. This of course will come later but it’s gonna happen eventually. We’ll of course be in our 40s when it comes out, but that’s not that long away because we’re old fucks.
- MC Randumb & Jewish Dave – Songs In The Key Of Murder 2 – Yes, there will be a sequel. Yes, it’s been in the works since back when the first one came out. Yes, Jewish Dave has started over a dozen songs for it and not received a single acknowledgement from MC Randumb of whether or not he’s even listened to them yet. But this should happen. Hopefully in the near future.
- D-Mize & MC Randumb & Jewish Dave – Killa Korpse Soldiaz – The title of this one is subject to change, but this is a group album of the 3 of us, all on beats that sound like they could have been on Late 90s/Eearly 2000s No Limit albums. We’re gonna make em say uhh. A few songs are already started and they will make you want to murder and dance at the same time.
- Tha Big Yummy – Mr. Tha Big Yummy’s Opus EP & It Ain’t My Baby EP – This will be two albums released at the same time. The first are the weirder, guitar based, sometimes folk-rap sometimes punk-rap songs we made, the second the more dirty south hip-hop tracks we made. I could put them all together on one release but it’s more fun to have two album covers and spread it out. Mex 2 Da Bizzo doesn’t want me to release these but it’s going to happen. The songs are all done, I just need to give it the quick remaster like I did to I Hope U Melt and do the cover for It Ain’t My Baby EP.
- Jewish Dave & Friends 2 – Another compilation of some of the best stuff we’ve done in the last 10 years and maybe some unreleased tracks. I don’t know, this one might not happen haha. It’s kind of stupid.
- The Polar Bear MC’s – Greatest Tits – The 24 songs or so that we made (or at least started) between 2003 to when the group stopped doing full group songs. They all exist in various levels of completeness. Most likely I’ll have to stop waiting on the dream of doing one more full group song and having everyone finish off their unfinished verses (especially Q’s on “Slippin’ On Ya Pimpin”), and just touch things up myself and remaster it all. But I’m sure I’ll release it all at some point. Maybe.
- Jewish Dave’s Surprise Solo Album – This may or may not ever happen. For the longest time he had no interest in ever putting out a comedy-rap album without other members of The Polar Bear MC’s but he has a concept for a solo album that’s not just a bunch of silly, dumb rap songs. Will he ever actually make it? Who knows. But if he does it’ll be pretty great. Again, maybe.
That’s the future. The present’s now. So buy our current albums including the I Hope U Melt 15 Year Anniversary Edition, Oh Geez and Songs In The Key Of Murder. Do it! Cop that chicken sandwich motherfucker!
Oh and seriously… Leave a fucking review on I Hope U Melt 15 Year Anniversary Edition on iTunes or CD Baby. Just do it. Stop being a dick. Do it. We don’t care what the review says. Just leave one. We love you.